Zoho CRM brings together all communication channels into one package, allowing for easy access to everything from your emails to your social media. Including VoIP integration with the Zoho suite ensures minimal overlap and that nothing is missed.
Zoho as a multi-channel software boasts a number of helpful features including:
- Support for live chat – It seems that many customers prefer using live chat services, rather than calling or emailing. Since everything is one in the one place with Zoho, you’ll ensure response times get down and stay down without multiple open tabs!
- Social Media Notifications – If your business works heavily on social media as well as other channels, notifications can be turned on to appear right there in the Zoho interface.
- In-Built Analytics – Zoho comes equipped with built-in analytics to track sales, KPIs and more
Zoho enables you to create in-depth buyer personas all from the one interface. Coupled with CRM VoIP integration, you will have access to this information while making or receiving calls from your customers.
VoIP features to increase your sales potential include:
- Click to Call – Launch calls directly from your Zoho contacts
- Contact Record – Have your customers contact or account information pop up in Zoho when you make or receive a call
- Create a Contact – Contact information is automatically added when you receive a call from an unknown number. Additionally, any contacts created in Zoho will be automatically added to your 3CX account.
VoIP integration with Zoho is set up quickly and easily through the phone system management console, allowing you to be reaping the benefits of this integration in no time.
For more information on how you can integrate your IP PBX with Zoho, get in touch with us today.
Not using Zoho? Check out our list of supported CRMs here.