PAYG & Capped SIP trunk plans
Aatrox Communications SIP trunk plans are available to businesses of all sizes across Australia.
Number porting enables you to use your existing numbers and extensions, or start fresh with all new numbers included in both the pay-as-you-go and capped SIP trunk plan.
Simple SIP Trunk Pricing
Find the best plan for your business
By replacing your traditional phone line with a SIP line, not only are there lower call rates, but you are able to take advantage of a number of great VoIP services. Local, mobile and international call rates are lower, and together with 3CX, we are able to offer free calling between remote offices.
- Each SIP line allows one concurrent inbound or outbound call.
Local & National Calls
- Untimed to any national or local number in Australia
- Billed per second with no flagfall or minimum.
13/ 1300 Calls
- Untimed, to any 13/ 1300 number.
Capped SIP LinesBest suited for call centres
- Each SIP line allows one concurrent inbound or outbound call .
Local & National Calls
- Local Calls are included within the Capped Call Plans
- Mobile calls are included within the Capped Call Plans
Each SIP line allows one concurrent inbound or outbound call – find out more about determining the required number SIP lines.
Minimum Total Cost for PAYG is $10.00 (1 SIP Line + 1 Single Number Hosting).
Minimum Total Cost for Capped is $47.00 (1 SIP Line + 1 Single Number Hosting).
All prices are Ex GST.
Looking for 10+ Concurrent Calls?
Are you a Not-For-Profit or Charity?
We provide custom pricing for not-for-profit companies and charities within Australia.
Which SIP plan is best for your business?
Pay as you go SIP calls
Aatrox Communications’ Pay-As-You-Go SIP Trunk plan allows you to connect an IP or analog PBX system to the telephone network, drastically reduce call costs, and use your existing phone numbers from anywhere in the world.
If you find that your business is predominantly calling landlines, a PAYG plan is probably the right one for you.
With no contract and no setup fee, this is the perfect way to start saving money on your business phone system with VoIP.
Looking for a capped SIP trunk provider?
Aatrox Communications’ capped SIP trunk plans let you predict your month to month telecommunications expenses.
This SIP trunk plan is considered to be the best value for businesses predominantly calling mobile numbers and call centres with a high amount of incoming and outgoing calls.
Capped SIP Trunk Limitations
- Calls of types other than local, national and mobile are not included in this bundle, and are charged at the applicable rates. These include international calls, premium rate calls such as directory assistance, and 13/1300 numbers. 1800 calls are not charged.