Why use a CRM Integration with your phone system?
When integrating your CRM with your 3CX Phone system you will be able to know exactly who is calling before you pickup the phone. 3CX will automatically query the CRM to ensure it has the latest contact record details and download the contact to use in 3CX. The contact will then be able to be used to search and dial the contact, send SMS and display the Caller ID.
Aatrox Communications is provides integration with AmoCRM via easy and straightforward server-side configuration with the 3CX API for CRM. The integration provides many benefits to users of 3CX and AmoCRM, including:
– inbound / outbound calls from / to external numbers trigger a CRM contact lookup to add to 3CX Contacts, so the contact name is automatically shown on your phone’s display when dealing with a call.
– Create a new contact automatically when a call is made or received from / to an unknown number.
– when using the 3CX Web Client, the customer record is brought up to you automatically when you receive an inbound call.
Call & Chat Journals
– calls are logged as CRM call records.
– chats are logged as CRM activity records.
Click to Call
– launch calls directly from AmoCRM via 3CX, using the 3CX Desktop App for Windows.