Why use a CRM Integration with your phone system?
When integrating your CRM with your 3CX Phone system you will be able to know exactly who is calling before you pickup the phone. 3CX will automatically query the CRM to ensure it has the latest contact record details and download the contact to use in 3CX. The contact will then be able to be used to search and dial the contact, send SMS and display the Caller ID.
ConnectWise Integration Capabilities
3CX provides easy and straightforward server-side integration with ConnectWise via the 3CX API for CRM, with these benefits:
- Contact Synchronization – inbound / outbound calls from / to external numbers trigger a CRM contact lookup to add to 3CX Contacts, so the contact name is automatically shown on your phone’s display when dealing with a call.
- Call Pop-ups
– The customer record is automatically brought up in 3CX Web Client when you receive an inbound call.
- Call Journals
– Calls are logged as activities or notes in the CRM.
- Chat Journals
– Chats are logged as activities or notes in the CRM.
- Create a new contact
– Automatically create a new contact when a call is made or received from / to an unknown number.
- Click to Call
– Launch calls straight from ConnectWise via 3CX, using the 3CX Desktop App for Windows.