If you’ve ever been in the market for a CRM, you’ve no doubt heard of Salesforce. It’s considered to be the #1 CRM by industry leaders, and with the seemingly never-ending list of features and solutions, VoIP integration with Salesforce is an obvious choice for productivity.
All Salesforce products run directly from the cloud, and have enough of a range to be useful for businesses anywhere between small start-ups and enterprise companies.
Salesforce includes features such as:
- Tracking and managing customer information
- Accessibility anywhere with support on any and every device
- Real-time recommendations and client insights
VoIP features to increase your sales potential include:
- Click to Call – Launch calls directly from Salesforce with a single click
- Call Records – Calls are automatically logged in the Activities section of your Salesforce interface for easy access at a later time
- Call Pop-Up – Gain instant access to your customer records as soon as they call
- Out-of-the-Box Integration – As simple as installing a plugin
For more information on how you can integrate your IP PBX with Salesforce, get in touch with us today.
Not using Salesforce? Check out our list of supported CRMs here.