3CX have announced a new Update 6 beta is live, including a number of bug fixes and an update to Office 365 syncing.
This next update to come is a big one for the 3CX partners out there – already available for partners to test, the 3CX hosting solution is getting closer to its official launch!
3CX’s Own Hosting Solution
Removing much of the headache and hassle that 3CX partners face administering on-prem or in the cloud, 3CX will soon be offering their own managed hosting solution with all OS management and system updates taken care of.
In case they hadn’t already thought of everything – many features will be pre-configured to cut down on valuable time:
- Instance Manager
- The 3CX instance manager will come pre-activated and easily accessibile from your customer portal under ‘Instances’. From here you can perform reboots and get any additional information required regarding you PBX performance.
- Offsite Backups
- Configuration and call history records are automatically backed up and stored, and voicemail and recording files can easily be backed up to a remote location of your choice.
- Location Selection
- All location-related settings will be automatically selected upon login to your 3CX Management Console. This will be based on the partner’s registered address.
3CX partners are able to test this hosting solution for free, however this is currently only available to partners in North America. Read more from 3CX about the new Hosted by 3CX offer for partners.
Office 365 Updates
- Set a starting extension number when syncing users
- Sync the 365 “Office phone” with the extensions “Outbound Caller ID”
- “Extensions” view now has an additional “Synced with” column. The column will display “Office 365”
- Office 365 syncing process will be carried out as a batch process.