Our SIP Trunks are 3CX Preferred
That means we’ve completed 3CX interoperability testing and deliver the best possible voice quality
3CX & Aatrox Communications
3CX is a software-based PBX that can be deployed on your own server or in the cloud, offering a huge range of features and simple installation.
By switching to 3CX, you are able to save up to 80% on your telco bills, and avoid rising costs as your compay grows.
Aatrox Communications has worked with 3CX and partners since 2015 and offers 24/7 infrastructure support.
We provide reliable, cost-effective SIP trunks that work seamlessly with 3CX, and provide strategic advice to partners about the best way to set up SIP infrastructure.
Deploy On-premise or Cloud: The Choice is Yours
3CX is available to be hosted either on premises or in the Cloud, offering a flexible and simple solution for businesses of all types and sizes.
- Set up your free Cloud PBX in minutes with the PBX Express Tool
- Large range of Cloud providers available including Google, Amazon, OH and more.
- Available on existing Windows or Linux machine.
- Deploy on a MiniPC Appliance.
- Virtualize and segregate on Hyper-V or VMware.
3CX Installation & Management
3CX offers pre-configured templates for connections with Aatrox Communications SIP trunks.
It’s as simple as plugging an IP Phone or Gateway into your network for automatic configuration.
Management simplified through the Management Console
- Reboot and reprovision and update IP Phones
- Import and remove contacts
- Create, edit and delete extensions and DIDs.
iOS and Android Clients
Download 3CX Clients on your Android / iOS Device
- Free VoIP calls with an internet connection
- Business extension available anywhere
- Presence, web conferencing and conference calling available on smartphones
- Push notifications available so you never miss a message
- Most progressive and feature-rich UC app on the market
Download Web Client
- Reduced bandwidth usage with WebRTC technology integrated into the web client
- Click to Call Chrome Extension
- Multiple UC features
Mac & Windows Features
Easy to Use Windows & Mac Softphones
- Initiate IP Phone calls from your desktop
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Receptionist view available with drag-and-drop functionality for call tranfers
- Integration with Office 365, Google contacts and Internal Phonebook to initiate calls directly from your CRM
- Includes Wallboard and Q-Manager view
Security & Backup
3CX inbuilt security has been developed to protect your PBX system, setting the standard for VoIP security with an A+ rating from SSL Lab.
Security benefits of 3CX IP PBX:
- Automatic Failover to ensure uptime is not compromised
- SSL certificates are automatically generated
- All calls are encrypted via SRTP and SBC, both ensuring advanced security features
- The 3CX client automatically detects and blacklists SIP Attack tools
- Increased security of your web server configuration
Integrated Video Conferencing
- Up to 5 participants free
- Initiate a video conference with a single click
- Bandwidth management and control
- Pre-upload PowerPoint and PDFs for collaboration on documents