Initiate and receive office calls from your own extension from your iOS mobile with minimal hassle and no extra cost. The iOS 3CX phone system allows for features included on the desktop version including conference calls, view and update status and transference of calls regardless of where you are.
iOS 10 +
iPhone 5S +
iPod touch (6th generation)
iPad 4th generation +
iPad Mini 2+
- Open the Apple App Store and search “3CX”.
- Tap the “Download” button and “Open”.
- Ensure you allow the app to have access to the microphone and contacts and accept notifications from the “3CX Client”. Follow instructions provided in the configuration wizard.
- Open your 3CX phone system web client, and click on your profile picture. Select “Scan QR Code” from the drop down menu that will appear.
- Open your iOS 3CX phone system and scan the QR code on your web client by going to “Settings > QR Provisioning”. After this your iOS 3CX phone system will be automatically configured.
- When configuration is complete, you will see the “Available” status on the dial screen. You can now start making calls.
You can personalise your iOS 3CX phone system by accessing the settings through “More” > “Settings”
Accounts: Select, edit, remove or add accounts. Do not modify these settings unless advised to do so by your administrator.
Audio Options: Default audio options are usually already optimised, however should you require any additional changes there are 3 audio options:
First RTP Port: Set by default, do not change unless advised by your administrator
Echo Cancellation: Minimise any echo heard during calls.
Play Chat Notification: Choose notification sound for chat messages.
Local SIP Port: Default port is empty. Please contact your administrator if you would like to change this.
About: Information as to what version of iOS 3CX phone system you are running.
Application Theme: Personalise application with a black or white theme.